Original Painting By Artist Cherish Fletcher of C.W. Art Studio
- About The Artist
Finding comfort among those that are just as rare as you are.
May is Ehlers Danlos Awareness month and the Zebra is the Mascot for the Rare. All proceeds for this piece will be donated to the Ehlers Danlos Society Charity from my studio in partnership with the Pledgeling foundation.
30"x48" x1 1/4" Gallery Wrapped Stretched Quality Cotton Canvas.
- Artist grade High Quality Acrylics
- UV resistant Varnish Seal
- Comes with Signed and lazer Foil numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Ships Rolled in Tube from Las Vegas Nevada USA
- FREE Shipping included Within the USA
- Flat Fee International shipping
-This painting is oversized shipping on Stretched frame. If buyer wants it shipped with stretched frame buyer responsible for securing shipping company and costs to ship.
(Buyer responsible for any extra customs fees in their country)
14 Day Returns on Original Art. Buyer responsible for return shipping including insurance unless art is deemed grossly misrepresented or defective.
All Zebra Paintings are For Ehlers Danlos Awareness. 10% of all proceeds from my zebra inspired pieces is donated to EDS Charities to help promote awareness.